Wednesday, April 1, 2015

London City Bag

First time using a slider- It ACTUALLY worked to make the handle have a double slider.  I can use the bag now as a cross body or shoulder bag.  I WILL be using this on all future bags.  I watched a
you tube video  to add this feature.  I watched it 4 times, as it worked so slick. I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE that I figured this out.  I like this pattern as well.  It was a class I took as part of Gourmet Club at Bernina Connection.  I plan to make another for an upcoming trip, but I will make a little bit smaller.  Id like to use this one for a few weeks and then decide. All batiks were from my stash. Soft & stable was used as it is a foam & gave great body to the bag.
Thanks to vacuumingthelawn.blogspot.com   Kyle sent me the link to the Etsy shop where she bought her sliders. I bought the lobster claw/ swivel hooks at my Bernina store ,but have also gotten them from picklepiedesigns.com . 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment