Thursday, July 16, 2015

Table runner finished

I finally finished a table runner I started last November at a 2 day event at my Bernina dealer. 
It was a project using a curved specialty ruler. They had us cut them out different than the directions so it ended up smaller than I would have liked. But it's done & on the table - yeah ! 
I finished the other 3 projects shortly after the event. 
I made a summer dress this week & knit skirt - pictures soon ! I wanted a summer dress for an upcoming family reunion . 
My brother asked me to make a tee shirt quilt with all the reunion shirts from our parents . I have the shirts cut up but not sure I can finish & wondering if it's worth dragging to reunion since  everyone should also have all these shirts. 
I've also kept to my self imposed break from charity sewing this week. It's hard not to make more onesies , but I really wanted some time to finish & make some projects of my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment