Thursday, January 14, 2016

Christmas gifts finished

Woo hoo ! Christmas gifts are now all finished . 
I made an apron for DGD & sent at Christmas . It was Christmas fabric but I had also promised another apron . I never heard from them how it really fit so I had to guess again on the size . I also made a potholder/mitt & chefs hat. I was able to find those patterns free online. My girl friend measured her DGD's head . The apron is reversible & from Cindy Taylor Oats booklet of kids aprons. 


I also finished 43 Onsies for new babies at the hospital & cut up several hundred yds of ribbing for our group to use on the Onsies. The ribbing company sent the bolt in a huge format. We all called it the Whale & it was in the way in the storage closet & hard to lift to cut pieces off. But with some help from DH it's more manageable !!!! 

Now on to the table runner & skirt on the cutting table ...

No comments:

Post a Comment