Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sewing for 30 minutes a Day

                     

             
I love  this idea  of sewing for 30 minutes a day ! You can accomplish so much this way .  Most days like everyone else this is easy to do . But it's a great reminder to just DO IT . 
Thanks www.starsthreads.blogspot.com 
for this great idea 


I have these 2 gorgeous Art Gallery Knits next up on the cutting table . I plan to make at least one of them into the Janneen Scot knit dress pattern  I fell in love with . It's called My Fit & Flare Dress.  I'll use the blue/teal knit on the right . Not sure what I'll use the black for -possibly a top . 
This weekend I've been busy finishing a Halloween table runner I started at least 2 years ago . I'll blog details when it's finished - a good incentive to finally get this thing done. 
I'm also working on the background brick looking piece for a Christmas stocking table runner for Bernina Gourmet Club this Thursday . I have the stocking traced on Wonder Under so hopefully it won't be another UFO. 
I'm working very hard on my UFO pile of clothing & other sewing projects . I've also managed to get 70 onsies done for my CCS group to donate to newborns in local hospitals .
Kitchen remodel & painting of rest of the house gave me time to stay out of their way & in the sewing studio .  Yeah ! 
Happy National Sewing Month !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment