Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Yikes I haven't blogged in a month - but I am sewing !!!!


Sewing is a dangerous hobby !!! I have this table runner almost finished -amachine quitled etc &  stuck my finger with a pin & got blood on it 😂
But it all came out !!!!
It just needs to be trimmed & put on binding . 
My second Passionately Sewn dress is almost done. I'm playing with the neckline so it looks a little different than the first one . 
It's finally fall in AZ - well at least highs of 80-85. So I will be able to wear a sleeveless dress for a while & with a sweater at night. 
As usual I have several projects going at once. My Embroidery club pumpkin table runner is ready for me to machine quilt & bind .
Most of my time in the last week was used getting a new computer & getting my Embroidery software designs reloaded etc. I got the  Bernina software update & tried to upgrade to Wi dows 10 & it crashed my computer. I'm NOT a computer person so it's taken a while to get up to speed. 
I'm also organizing all my software club lessons, Embroidery club lessons & Gourmet Sewi g club projects. 
I had let them get in total dissaray so it's time consuming , but needed .
I also managed to make 30 baby onsies for my Christ Child Layette group. These are mind,ess so they help keep my sanity . 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow...you certainly have been a busy bee! How great that you have been so productive in your sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tomasa -How is your renovation coming along ?
      Thanks for always commenting on my blog - I really appreciate it !!!!

      Delete
    2. I enjoy your blog posts so why not comment! You are welcome. The house is coming along...thanks for asking. The foundation is complete and the house is attached to the foundation...sigh of relief. There is much that still needs to be done but the most important part is done.

      Delete