Saturday, August 5, 2017

Bucket list -sewing with Susan Khalje


Hey Ya'll 
I'm in  Houston ready to start my week class with Susan Khalje !! I'm beyond excited & beyond nervous 😩 😩
I hope I'm not over my head.  But trying to focus on I'm hear to learn !!
My sewing machine packed in bubble wrap made it through TsA with flying colors ( ha ha ) .
I had to borrow back the small Janome I won last year from my sister in law. All my Bernina's were toooooo heavy . The Janome weighs 12 pounds . 
I had a great few days visiting my nephew , his wife & 3 kids . Lots of great energy ! 
So wish me well & I'll try to keep up with my progress .
Happy Sewing ! 

4 comments:

  1. p.s. flying with a sewing machine is true dedication!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kyle -it has been a great experience so far. Susan's muslin process is amazing & im learning so much . Also great group of sewers

    ReplyDelete