Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tote bag finished !!

Yeah ! 
I finished our Gourmet Club January project yesterday ! Wow I got so far behind - Decmber is not finished but it will be by next Christmas .
Belonging to 2 sewing clubs & 1 sewing software clubs per month can sometimes be a bit much .
But it is great to finish projects.
I finished the Diva Wallet but the hardware is drying so I'll take a pic later. 
The Everything But the Kitchen Sink tote bag was fun to make . It took over 3 yds of fabric & had many steps . I tried to do it in bits & pieces but finally took some time to concentrate & finish it . 
The pictures do not show off the inside of the bag as it has many pockets. It's also a reversible bag which I really like . A fun project I hope to get a lot of use from. 





No comments:

Post a Comment