Sunday, January 14, 2018

zipper repair for a son !


The past week & 1/2 I’ve had a very bad head cold . I’m very lucky that’s all it is with so much flu going around . But it has sidelined my sewing especially the garments I had planned to work on .
I replaced a zipper in a jacket for my #2 son . It was an oiled leather jacket . I offered to wash it for him, but he said NO - you hose it off . WHAT ??.. indeed that’s what the label said so I mailed back a dirty jacket & said good luck hosing that off in Denver.





I finally completed 2 little  purses for a silent auction for my charity sewing group .
Happy Sewing 

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious about the jacket and hosing it off in Denver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly that’s what the Label says - knowing him it won’t happen for awhile

    ReplyDelete