Monday, August 20, 2018

Susan Khalje Couture Class


Another Susan Khalje class 
I was privileged to attend my second Susan Khalje Couture class the first week of August is New Orleans . 
There were many of the same wonderful ladies in class from last year as well as some new faces. All the ladies are so helpful & encouraging. Susan is of course the most encouraging & patient teacher .



I made Susan couture skirt pattern & guess what I was 90 % finished when I left NOLA. 
I bought all my fabric at the fabulous Promenade Fabrics in NOLA. 
If you haven’t checked out this wonderful store check out their website - they have amazing fabric & I was thrilled to go there in person .
www.promenadefabrics.com 
It was my first time using Guipere lace . I was very intimidated to buy & sew on this gorgeous lace . Susan & fellow class mates made it easy to start . 
Funny thing - 3 of us made navy lac skirts . One friend came with her fabric & 2 of us blatantly copied her😘😘.
But I am hooked - I love this pattern & also bought lace for the next skirt while at Promenade . 
Susan Khalje is starting a Facebook club membership which will have lots of info, freebies & fun 
www.susankhaljecouture.com 

Happy Sewing 
Now to clean the sewing room 

No comments:

Post a Comment