Thursday, September 6, 2018

Promenade Fabrics & Fancy Tiger Crafts Fen Dress


Promenade Fabrics is a great Indpependent fabric store in New Orleans . I met one of the family who owns this store last year a Susan Khalje’s Couture class . He drove a truck of fabric to Houston . This year Susan Khalje’s class was in New Orleans so we got to visit the store in person . It was heaven .
They have a wonderful website & I have ordered from it . 
www.promenadefabric.com 
They have the best customer service .
Another fabric store shout out to Roz at Sewmuchfabric. She also has great selections & customer service .

This casual dress is Fen from Fancy Tiger crafts in Denver . 
It’s a boxy ,casual dress. I like the overall look but wanted it a bit more fitted so I added more darts in the waist area. 
The fabric is very drapey so I could dress this up very easily ! 
Also I wrote my first review for Pattern Review ! Very easy to do & im no longer just a stalker 👀 
Happy Sewing 

2 comments: