Sunday, January 8, 2017

Christmas sewing is finished -almost !


I finished the last 2 of 3 Christmas projects I had hoped to get done in 2016 . But I am now ready for 2017 ! 
The JOY pillow was a Divas project at Bernina Connection for October . It's a design from a very talented local digitizer Fabric Confetti ! Vanessa Fromm is a great designer & makes such fun projects . 
The Believe pillow is from Christmas 2015 . A Bernina project from Gourmet Club ! 
It's a Kimber  Bell design . 
Vanessa Fromm  has the best zipper technique for pillows ! 
As I hinted ne more project to go . 
I promised my sister a purse -the London City Bag . 
It's cut out & 25% sewn . 
It will hopefully get finished this week . I have done no charity sewing since before Christmas . I need to kick that in gear also . 
I made 620 onsies in 2016 out of the 2000 our group makes for the local hospitals . It truly takes a village to make those 2000 layette bags which each contain 8 handmade items .
Happy Sewing to n 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment