Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sandra Betzina retreat -Here i come !!!


I'm so beyond excited that I'm heading to San Francisco on Sunday for a week of sewing with 
Sandra  Betzina !!!!!!
This will be my second year attending this wonderful workshop in San Francisco. I am much better prepared this year . I even made zipper pouches for everyone. Last year I found d out AFTER I got there that the ladies brought gifts for each other. So this year I'm ready . I used a Pickle Pie -Sew Trendy bag pattern . I found garment sewing related fabric & had a ball making these. 
I sent the first one to Kyle from Vacuumingthealawn . I won her giveaway of a wonderful calendar & wanted to send her a thank you gift. 

I'm still sorting which of Sandra Betzina's patterns I'm bringing & which ones I'll use . Sandra was great last year with fitting tips ,sizing etc. I made the mistake last year of bringing non Sandra patterns -what was I thinking ????
Anyway I'm set this year -just need to narrow down my 10 choices to 2-3 . 
Sandra gave us so many tips & I learned sooooooo much ! 

Can't wait until Sunday !! 


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will have a blast - good for you! Safe travels and have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tomasa I'm really looking forward to it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun during your week with Sandy B!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I've ever heard her called Sandy - but I'm so excited
      Thx

      Delete
  4. And thanks again for my pouch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those bags are adorable and that fabric is awesom! What a thoughtful gift!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Kelly -I use equilter.com for specialty fabrics with a theme .

      Delete