Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tunic Bible dress in progress - Sewing Workshop workshop


Last Friday & Saturday I took a blouse fitting & knit workshop with Linda Lee from 
the Sewing Workshop. She is such an engaging & fun teacher . So helpful & knowledgeable. 
This week I finished my Gourmet Sewing club project from March -the Camden bowl/bag. 
I had to use a lot of glue in places where the suggested hand stitching didn't work . 
Th bottom picture is my almost finished Tunic Bible dress. I've had this stretch woven for a long time . I like the dress very much. I made a muslin first but had to tweak the dress as well. 
It's almost done -I had hoped to wear it to a luncheon yesterday, but my new goal is a party Saturday night. 
Happy Sewing 😍


2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Your dress is beautiful! You are going to be stunning Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tomasa -nothing like an event as a motivation to finish a garment . You did such a great job on your red stripe top !!!! Love your save 😍

    ReplyDelete