Saturday, December 27, 2014

Crossover bag gifts


These small crossover bags are from Pickle Pie . They are so easy to make as they are all done in the hoop on my embroidery machine . Even the monograms came with the pattern . I made a 3 rd one but didn't get a picture of it .


My New Years goal is to figure out the comment section of this blog. I know that people view it but there are very few comments . Sons I wish you lived closer !!!!!!!

I'm seriously considering continuing my RTW Fast for 2015 . I have many sewing goals I never reached &  would love to continue learning new skills.
Happy New Year to any & all out there 😄

4 comments:

  1. They seem to be a good size. Erica's been using her's alot since we got back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good I was hoping it would work for her & I hoped she liked the horse print ! Need a picture of it

      Delete
  2. Found your blog via Rhonda Buss, your projects are lovely!

    ReplyDelete