Thursday, July 9, 2015

Meeting my goal

I have so far been able to meet my personal goal of crocheting an afghan a month for my CCS group . We donate afghans ,quilts & handmade baby clothes to local hospitals .
I was VERYburned out from sewing the baby clothes at the end of our year in May. I had decided to take the summer off , but the pull of having enough items  for our first distribution in Sept. got to me.
I have slowed down a bit as I want to concentrate on sewing other items . I want to mainly sew some things for me. I will also make some things for DGD but it's hard to fit when she's so far away.
I have 2 dresses on the cutting/sewing table to finish before our family reunion in 2 weeks.
I finished 30 onesies & my afghan .  I always forget to take pictures until I'm on my way out the door . Need to work on better pictures. This picture really doesn't do the onesies justice . They are sooooo cute !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment