Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year


Happy New Year !!!! 
I did the above photo as a top 9 of 2015 . 
It was fun to look back at some of my makes of the year .
But somewhat surprising as I thought I had made more garments for me. I sewed more in 2015 than ever , but need to add more garments in 2016 . I know I love machine embroidery & do make lots of embroidered items . It was actually hard to pick my top favs from those. I made items for DGD also but don't have pictures without her in them. They don't want me to post her picture . 
I crocheted 10 afghans this year for the Christ Child Society of Phoenix. My goal was one a month so I was very close 😘. I also made 3 quilts & 284 Onsies for our local hospitals . 
I made many more things this year - it's nice for me to list those things , especially as a feel sometimes that I'm not sewing as much as I'd like . 
On to 2016 sewing ...
A skirt , table runner & much more ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment