Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sewing -sewing-sewing



A view of my dining table -full of projects, patterns etc. There are even a few clothing projects hidden in there . A shirt dress & a skirt to be exact. But I'm trying to first finish a couple of UFO bags & a birthday gift for DGD . The birthday gift a small tote called The Classmate- from Atkinson Designs. My Bernina Gourmet Club did this in the spring & I was sidetracked with a family emergency. But now it's cut out & in progress with a deadline of August . My girl friend made 3 for her triplet grandchildren -she set the bar very high !!!!
I hope to have more pictures soon of finished projects . During the kitchen remodel I hope to have LOTS of time to sew !!!! Besides it sure beats being outside inthe AZ. summer heat . 



The corner of this picture has the fabrics I'm using for the classmate . DGD loves yellow & Science like her daddy . The afghan is for a shower gift for a future nieclette! 


No comments:

Post a Comment