Thursday, August 18, 2016

I finished something for ME

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this dress. It's so comfy,stylish & it fit right out of the package.
It's the Fit & Flair dress by Janneene Scott. I used Art Gallery Knit from my Bernina store-Bernina Connection. 
They had this dress in this fabric as a sample & I jumped on it. I tried the sample, so I knew what size  to make.
My sewing mojo for myself has been absent this summer, but this dress is a huge hit . I'm already looking through my stash to find what else I can use to make this again. 
Did I say I love it ?????
Yeah ! 

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you love this dress. It is beautiful and you look gorgeous! It fit right out of the package??? Wow - lucky you! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Tomasa - I had tried on the L & knew the xl would fit much better & it was a knit .

    ReplyDelete