Friday, December 8, 2017

Santa’s elf is tired & done

I spent most of my November sewing time getting ahead for Christmas . I also made a dress for a friends wedding . I ordered the fabric from Promenade Fabric. #promenadefabrics
They offer THE best customer service . 
This dress was Vogue 6446 . It was a digital printed poly . Digitals can be a challenge as the holes show up if you take something out- AKA reverse sewing . But this poly was very forgiving . 
I hash some issues getting then”wrap”part to fit but it came out very well & above my expectations .
Of course I cut my time close & wasn’t able to make a muslin .😜
The rest of November was spent getting ahead for Christmas. After garment sewing —I LOVE machine embroidery. 
I had items to make for a fundraiser luncheon - items for cutie niece & nephew -items for gift exchange with friends . But now I’m ready to get back to sewing for ME. 
 



4 comments:

  1. Your dress is beautiful. I love it! And all of the little Christmas themed items you made are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tomasa - I love the dress as it actually came out as I envisioned. I love sewing/embroidering the Christmas items also

      Delete