Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sewing room cleaning

Yeah !! My messy sewing room is now a place I can actually work !!
It took 3 days . I got rid of lots but also organized everything . Fabric is all
In bins , patterns organized by style , tools put away - :)
I'm anxious to get sewing & it won't stay clean for long , but I couldn't even use the cutting table so it was past time to clean up. 
I took a car load of donations this afternoon- Goodwill, Treasures4teachers & small scraps to dog bed ladies . 
Since I've started garment sewing again I had gained many more sewing items. But it will be nice to know what I actually have & not have to hunt things down while getting frustrated . 
Charity sewing , Halloween table runner , purse for SIL , border print dress are all on list to get started on -plus much,much more 😍


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations :) I know you have to feel so inspired when you walk into your studio. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhonda - it's such a good feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice. My studio is a mess.

    ReplyDelete