Friday, October 2, 2015

I  finally finished my quilt top from the Caribbean quilt cruise I took in April. I sent it to the long arm quilter yesterday . I had forgotten how pretty the colors were. They are fall like & now I wished I had finished it sooner so I could enjoy it this fall ! ( if Fall ever comes to AZ- 106 yesterday.) 



I also mailed a package to Denver based son. He's going to a wildlife fundraiser & asked me to make some things !!!! Yeah one of my sons actually asked me to sew something for them :) 
These are In the Hoop embroidery items . Top picture is a cross body iPad bag, next coffee mug covers & 2 cell phone purses . I used designs from my favorite place Picklepie Designs .
The fabric used is Shades ofWinter -Bentarex from equilter .com 
I did a slider with clasp on the iPad case. I only watched the YouTube video twice this time . It's so easy & hopefully gives bags a more professional look. 

Next on the sewing table - 2 sets of napkins for upcoming fundraiser baskets I'm putting together. 
Then a Halloween table runner. And a skirt for me and.and.and ...


No comments:

Post a Comment